The Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC) is a comprehensive resource designed to help students — in high school, graduate school, and specialty school and beyond — make their future education decisions easier. TERC is loaded with information on colleges, technical schools, practice entrance exams, and certification and professional license exams that show students what to expect and how to prepare for — and excel at — the next level. Plus, the resume Builder and Virtual career library make TERC perfect for job seekers by providing specific examples and tips for the job search.
Users will find high-school test prep for GED, AP, ISEE, COOP, SSAT and more. Those aiming toward college can find tests geared to CLEP, FCAT, SAT, ACT, PSAT, TAKS and more. Graduate school preps include GRE, LSAT, MCAT and MAT. Career-oriented test prep includes online practice tests for information technology, law programs, nursing programs, Air Force officer qualifying, military flight aptitude, and civil service and licensure exams. There are even international tests covering TOEFL, TOEIC and U.S. citizenship.
Gain free access with your NPL card to:
- Over 300 practice tests and courses
- Dozens of eBooks containing valuable study material and practice tests
- Information on over 4,000 accredited schools
- Scholarship search featuring $8 billion in available scholarships
- Resume builder with over 1,000 brainstorming phrases to get you started
- Career modules covering subjects from career change to salary negotiations