Originally known as the Tanner’s Creek Branch, this location first opened in a half-basement in Larchmont School, at the northwest corner of Hampton Boulevard and Bolling Avenue on September 24, 1923. When a new school was built at the southeast corner of the same intersection in 1931, the branch library moved into the new school building with a separate entrance on Bolling Avenue. The library reopened in a new building at the present location, 6525 Hampton Boulevard, in 1968 and was renamed Larchmont Branch Library for the neighborhood it serves.
Learn more about reserving the Larchmont Branch Meeting Room.
|Video Game Night||06/26/2017 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Toddler Time||06/27/2017 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Toddler Time||06/28/2017 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Babygarten||06/28/2017 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
|Babygarten||06/29/2017 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Pirate Storytime!||06/29/2017 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
|Build Bash/Maker Mash||06/30/2017 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM|